Chicago is the 3rd most populous city in Illinois State. Being a population of over 10 million people, this city has a widespread transportation system for the public and a super heavy traffic.
This town has a few problems like almost all cities, but I write today about a concerning fact. And that is a result of the high traffic rate of the business hours. How? Look down here and see some statistics first:
- Almost 800 people suffer from car accidents with a property loss of $700,000 every day.
- Nearly 21% of these people face fatal injuries and about 1% of them are killed on the worst cases.
- 500,000 people seek out medical care every year for burn damages resulting from car accidents, sport accidents and work-related vulnerabilities.
[Source: Illinois department of Transportation]
So, I think you now see the idea of the risk of a car accident. Driving safely and maintaining traffic rules can help you to decrease these risks. But what if it’s someone else’s fault and you had an accident anyway? In that case, you need to call an attorney to get your rights.
Your accident attorney is expert and knowledgeable in many of these comparable cases. He will certainly win you a better amount than the first offer. Yet, usually 1 in 5 of these cases are overruled. If you fail, here’s what you still get:
- Settlement money
- Expense for the injury, suffering and destitutions.
- And, you don’t have to pay your attorney.
And if you do succeed, then it will certainly make your day. You will get a bigger amount, typically 4-5 times superior than the first offer that you were offered. And in return, your attorney will ask for 15-20% of that offer. Nonetheless you can negotiate for an inferior amount
Finally, never lose confidence if you see a sharp turn in your life. But if you do, always keep in mind to, “Take a bottomless breath. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.”
Article by: Danny Williams